Bathroom renovatingis more or less of a hard task especially when you sit there thinking of a renovation without a plan and a technique. A bathroom is not just a place to wash yourself, it is more of a place where you feel luxuriously comfortable and recharge yourself up.
With a task, comes great responsibility which is just not concerned with its completion but also with the pros and cons attached to it. We are going to jot down a few major mistakes we usually commit while renovating a bathroom and how to avoid the same. Down there, are a few mistakes, one seriously needs to avoid: –
- Having a Plan: First and foremost is to have a plan before you land up in front of designers or stores to ask for assistance, you need to explore a range of bathrooms, or bathroom remodelling ideas over the internet. Write or explain about your style of bathroom that you want to look forward to and only then you can create an attractive and a comfortable space.
- Too much spending: First of all, get over your old belongings by selling it over the net. Watch for sales and auctions to buy the much-needed items on an inexpensive note. Choose Standard designs over Custom making, as custom making is really expensive. Cause basically we don’t want to spend too much to design something that is too little (of a house).
- Poor Lights: Nobody wants to have a bathroom that looks dull and isn’t much lighted. But choosing maximum number of lights is not of great help as it turns out to be just expensive, so if you’re supposed to spend that much then choose wisely as major bathroom activities require good lighting not more lighting. Install a large mirror with some lighting that lights your face, there are markets who have so much to offer.
- Power point neglect: Do not forget to add a power point beside your mirror as your blow-dryers, hair straighteners, sometimes even your phone chargers need to be plugged in when in use. Make sure you don’t have to run for extensions to be taken to the bathrooms, it makes everything look so messy.
- Too much to handle: Stop trying to squeeze so many things at one place, overcrowding the bathroom. Learn for a few good ways to maximise the space, for example, use of wall hung cabinet and vanity will free up some space.
- Ventilation: Even if you have a big window that is openable in your bathroom, you still need to have a good ventilation process fixed, as they lower the risk of moulds on your bathroom walls. Use of an exhaust fan is a must.
- Avoid Reinventing: Reinventing sounds interesting but reinventing an entire layout is stupidity, as it will only make you pay so much extra on plumbing fixtures (sink, tub, toilet) as well as on the pipes and labour cost. Let each fixture be where its predecessor stood, instead try to renovate them with new style of fixtures.
Whatever you have planned to do for bathroom decorating, always check for the advantages and disadvantages it comes with, discuss and then decide. At the end of the day you do not want to spend too much of time, money, hard work, and inconvenience on a place that might have been handled with ease giving away a much better result.